DENTISTRY WITH A WARRANTY YOU CAN SMILE ABOUT
Life happens. Protect your new smile with the highest level of assurance available in dentistry, provided by Tejal A. Kakade, DMD, MAGD, PC.
As a Dental Warranty Certified Practice, our highly skilled dentists perform modern, reliable dentistry you can trust. However, sometimes there is no accounting for things that call for repair or replacement of your dental work and appliances over time.
Dr. Tejal understands that your dental health is an important investment. That’s why we offer our patients a warranty that goes above and beyond the ordinary, covering a wide range of procedures and safeguarding one of your best assets: your smile.
OUR WARRANTY BENEFITS
- PEACE-OF-MIND for an extended period of time on your restorative, cosmetic and other qualifying procedures.
- LIFE-PROOF your smile by keeping your covered restorations in good condition and working order.
- NO COST repair or replacement of covered procedures up to the original treatment value.
- NATIONWIDE opportunities to redeem your coverage with any dentist if you move or are traveling.
- CONSTANT ASSURANCE that even with dental insurance wait periods or frequency limitations, your smile can be protected.
PROCEDURES ELIGIBLE FOR WARRANTY
Our warranty offers full fee repair or replacement on a generous range of eligible dental procedures, for the protection and convenience of our patients. Whether you’ve invested in a straighter smile, or one rebuilt from the ground up, our warranty has you covered.
- Bridges & Partials
- Night Guards
- Orthodontic Retainers
- Root Canals
- Sleep Apnea Appliances
- Inlays & Onlays
PATIENT RESPONSIBILITY AND ENROLLMENT DETAILS
In order to qualify for your warranty benefits, you must stay current on your regular hygiene visits as prescribed by your dentist. This helps our patients make healthy choices, and protects the longevity of your existing dental work. Dr. Tejal is excited to offer our patients peace-of-mind and smile protection, powered by Dental Warranty.
To learn more about protecting your smile and for warranty coverage details, contact our office today!
Dental Warranty is not insurance.